Make a Payment
Pick the payment option that’s right for you:
- One Pay Pay one upfront payment at the start of your policy.
- You can pay by internet banking, cash, debit card, cheque, credit card or at your local bank branch.
- For internet banking, add Town&Country Mutual OR Town and Country Mutual as a payee. Your account is your 8 digit policy number, which can be found on the top right hand corner of your policy. The format is as follows: 12345A01.
- Three Pay Pay three equal payments.
- Your first payment is due at the start of your policy. The second payment is one month later, and the third payment is two months later.
- You can choose to use cheques, money orders or credit cards.
- Monthly Payment Plan Includes equal monthly payments Automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account. Convenience, no need to worry about payment dates A 1% interest charge is applied.
A down payment of two months premium is required from all new clients enrolling in monthly payments.
To enroll in pre-authorized credit plan, please contact your agent or broker.
If you wish to change your payment option at renewal, please notify your agent or broker.